Monday 25 February 2008

My Star Wars Wedding

Today I created my blog called My Star Wars Wedding, which obviously is dedicated to the Wedding of the Year!!

Primarily it will discuss exactly what has happened so far and will be updated with any news and progress reports up to and including the actual Wedding day itself and I will ofcourse upload any and all of the photo's from the big day and evening reception for one and all.

I will also list useful sites that I have purchased items from and include any sites that I have used for reference with costuming for the wedding.

I will also be adding a list of costuming ideas for people and a who's who so far, so if you need any advice on costumes or ideas or just want to air your views on Our Big Day... just log on and let me know!!

May the force be with you.... Always

No comments: